6/22/14 What on Early am I Here for? Day 15

2014.06.22 22:48

Jon 조회 수:1430

Dear friends

We are now on Day 15.  This week we are focusing on our second purpose which is to belong to God's family.  We talked about the benefits of belonging to God's family: finding your true identity, living in security and stability, enjoying mutual support with other believers, receiving protection and care, and lastly living a meaningful and productive life.  If you are NOT enjoying these benefits, there are two reasons. 

1) You are a believer but you are not connected with other believers in a church.  In which case, you will learn how to connect with God's church. 

2) Or you have not accepted Jesus into your heart.  That means you must first deal with how to become a Christian.

We watched Rick Warren's video on "How to Become a Follower of Christ" during our last small group session.  If anyone wants to discuss more about becoming a true Christian, please let me know.  I'm sure it's very, very difficult to discuss your spiritual condition, but I encourage you to reach out.  I don't have all the answers, nor do I have some special power or wisdom.  But it's amazing how God reveals his wonderful wisdom in the midst of our discussions.  When you have sincere questions about life and God, don't ignore them, especially when you are in pain of some sort.  C.S Lewis said, "God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world." 

Here's our memory verse for this week:  "You are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household."  Eph 2:19 

10505 New Rd., Fairfax Station, VA 22039 T. 703-249-1356
COPYRIGHT ⓒ shalomkpcw.com ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

로그인

로그인폼

로그인 유지